What do you want to see?

Hello travelers! 

It's an understatement to say that it has been a while. Since my last post, I moved to New York City, started a new job, traveled to 14 new countries and countless new cities, lived in three different apartments, started another new job, and then ultimately lost that job due to the global pandemic we are all still living in. 

I have had extra time on my hands and have thought a lot about starting up this blog again, but found it hard to think let alone write about travel at a time like this. But I started taking an online travel writing class a few weeks ago and am finally feeling a little more inspired and 
hopeful about the future of travel. I am sure many of you have been missing travel too so I wanted to see what you would be interested in reading should I start up this blog again. 

I have brainstormed a few ideas, included below, but I would love to hear what you'd be most interested in reading about. Please leave a comment on this post with your ideas and let me know what you want to see!

A few ideas I had:
  • Staycation Ideas
  • Photo Essays
  • Destination Pieces on Where I've Been
  • Health and Safety Tips
  • Food Reviews/Recipes
  • Travel-Related Book Reviews
  • Responsible & Sustainable Travel
  • How to Travel Respectfully
This pandemic has been tough on everyone and I would like this blog to be a place of positivity and inclusivity. There is no room for hate here and I want to inspire you to spread peace and acceptance to every corner of the globe. 

Safe Travels,
Sam





    Comments

    1. Hello Sam! Thank you for this post! I would like to see a post about easy day trips from NYC away from the hustle and bustle of the city, like nature trails, small towns, etc! A staycation sound like a fabulous idea too!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I love day trips from the city and I have plenty of suggestions for this and staycations as well! Thank you for checking out my blog and stay tuned for more!

        Delete
    2. I am so excited to start planning future trips (if only in my head for now!) and so some practical articles would be really useful. Specifically health & safety tips, sustainable travel, and traveling respectfully. Also photo essays!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I am working on a sustainable travel post and hope to have one up soon!

        Delete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts